Everyone loves chocolate! And (nearly) everyone loves weed, right? So imagine putting weed and chocolate together! We decided to put this together for you to showcase some creative ways to enjoy some of our favorite chocolate bars available on our menu! Get ready to indulge yourself, you deserve it!
Warm Up Up & Up
The weather outside is getting cooler, which calls for something warmer. And chocolatier. And infused. Try melting a serving or two of these in your next hot chocolate to create a truly elevated experience. A simple and easy chocolate on our menu at the moment which is perfect because they are already broken up and dosed out are the Rev Clinic’s chocolate coins. Warm your milk, add your favorite mix, and then melt a few of these babies in there. You’ll be feeling so lucky. Another one of our favorite chocolates is the Mile High Mint bar from our friends at Incredible’s, and in our opinion this one would be a perfect addition to your cup of cocoa. Rich and minty goodness, we would totally add some whip on top too. Mmm. Is it close to bedtime for you though? Try a sleepy cocoa by adding a dose or two from the legendary Incredible’s Snooozeberry bar. Blueberries and chocolate? What a tasty way to kick back at the end of the day and get ready to catch some zzzzz.
Smore’s Smore’s Smore’s
Gather around the fire and cook up something delicious by adding some infused chocolate into your smores recipe for a real treat! Here’s a few we think really kick things up a notch. Incredible’s 1:1 Black Cherry chocolate bar is perfect for dessert, the CBD adds an extra kick of relaxation we all need right now. Or it may be your birthday! Today is my unbirthday! What about some birthday smores with Insa’s Birthday Cake chocolate bar!? I know, I’m getting my party hat on already. Love peanut butter? And chocolate? How about pretzels? And marshmallows too? Think about adding a square or two of Incredible’s Peanut Buddah Buddha bar with your grahams and roasted marshmallow. There’s even crushed up pretzel bits inside the chocolate for a little saltiness! So yum!
Elevate Your Baked Goods Using RSO
RSO stands for Rick Simpson Oil, which is a potent THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) concentrate. The consistency is thick and gooey with a dark hue and looks a bit like sticky tar, so RSO is commonly prepackaged in a plastic syringe for easy dispensing and measurement. RSO is a full-spectrum cannabis extract, meaning it contains the full spectrum of constituents from cannabis like cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes. The best ways to take RSO is either by ingesting it, taking it sublingually under your tongue, or applying it topically. But you’re reading this because you are looking to mellow out really nice and enjoy some chocolate while doing it, so we’ve got a super easy Classic RSO Brownie recipe for you to try!
- 1/4 cup of butter (half a stick)
- 500 mg RSO (Find our RSO selection available now HERE!)
- 1 box of brownie mix for an 8×8 or 9×9 pan (any brand)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees F
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup of butter
- Once melted, add in the desired amount of RSO
- Mix butter and oil thoroughly over low heat
- Remove the butter from heat and let cool for a few minutes
- While the butter is cooling, put the box of brownie mix, egg, and 1/4 cup of water together in a bowl
- Add in the melted butter mixture and combine thoroughly
- Once mixed, grease an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour the brownie batter in and spread evenly
- Place the brownies in the oven at 220 degrees F for 60-75 minutes, or until cooked through
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!