The Kind is the way ahead for conscientious and forward-thinking brands who bring accurate representation to cannabis leadership. We are aiming higher and elevating all of our exceptional partners who are fighting the good fight!
What is The Kind?
- An opportunity to showcase brands and companies that align with CGP’s core values of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion and non-discrimination.
- A collaboration of industry leaders and activists dedicated to making the cannabis industry a better place through acts of inclusion, social justice, & community outreach.
- A place for consumers to support businesses who give back and work diligently to do the right thing.
- A dedicated space to right the wrongs of Zero Tolerance laws and to showcase and support Black, Women, and Minority-owned businesses.
- A platform to give consumers honest insight into what is going into the products they consume and how companies are doing their part to be green.
Why be a part of The Kind?
- To know who makes the products you consume and what is actually in the cannabis you consume.
- To shine a light on the people actively breaking the grass ceiling and to help change the fact that currently only 37% of cannabis industry executives are female and only 19% of businesses are minority-owned.
- To inspire more companies to operate in ethical and environmentally friendly ways.
How The Kind is doing good:
- By giving a broader and more powerful voice to the companies who deserve it.
- By highlighting and promoting products that are Kind for all the right reasons.
- Through consumer education on the most critical parts of the industry
Meet our Kind Vendors:
Shop JustinCredibles x Rebelle
- Breaking the grass ceiling as the very first black cultivator in the state of Massachusetts
- Launching a series of personally curated strains, totally new to the market
- Changing the cannabis market by improving inclusion and representation
Shop Her Highness x Rebelle
- They bring attention to stories of women unjustly affected by cannabis prohibition
- Partners with Last Prisoner Project to help expunge cannabis crimes for women
- Donates portion of proceeds from Last prisoner Partnership towards expungement
Shop Mindy’s x Rebelle
- Inspired by groundbreaking female chef Mindy Segal
- Pioneering the edible industry for womxn since their launch in 2016
- Provides artisanal naturally inspired flavors of non GMO gummies
Papers + Ink
Shop Papers + Ink x Rebelle
- This female led collective made products that reflect a true feminine inspiration
- Works to break the existing stereotypes in a male dominated industry
- Sources components only from cruelty free suppliers worldwide
- Both black and female owned, this brand is on a mission to break cannabis stigmas
- Creates unique and inspirational cannabis streetwear to raise awareness
Veterans Cannabis Project
- Run by veterans and continues to give veterans access to jobs in the industry
- Works to advance veterans access to safe medical cannabis nationwide
- Provides education about the benefits of cannabis for veterans
Shop Levia x Rebelle
- Female owned
- Have worked with veterans causes and cancer initiatives
Shop Pioneer Valley x Rebelle
- 40% Female and LGBTQ owned
- Provides education for individuals from disproportionately impacted locations via mentorship and internship programs
- Provide legal consult on the application process for social equity applicants at no charge
Shop Cannalux x Rebelle
- 100% female minority owned
- Takes an aggressive approach in assisting other minorities with a pathway into the industry with a mission is to not only destigmatize what the canna consumer looks like, but to also position other minorities as owners within the industry.
Shop Ardent x Rebelle